The personal information we collect and maintain about you is made up of information you give us when making a reservation, contacting us, making a payment, through the use of our website and through our other communications with you such as by telephone, through our affiliates, or in person. This includes personal contact information, such as your full name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. In addition, we may require further details to help us deal with your inquiries, such as the date you require the service, the size and ages of your party members and your preferences of pickup and return.
We use personal information to administer and deliver our services. To this extent, we may on occasions be required to share some/all of the personal information provided with third parties who help deliver and/or administer the services. Third parties are however only permitted to use this information in connection with the delivery or administration of our services. To get feedback from customers on the quality of our services – we may invite you to participate in questionnaires or surveys; To help detect and prevent criminal activity; and For any other purpose notified on the relevant Leadwood Expeditions website.
We work closely with a number of trusted partners with whom we need to share personal information to help us provide our services. These include:
• Our partners who help deliver and/or administer the services
• Banks and payment providers, to authorize and complete payments;
• Service providers who work with us to help provide our services, including local agents and/or operators who help manage customer needs at airports, hotels or operate our contracted service.
• Companies to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you;
• Customs and/or immigration departments or other regulatory authorities;
• Other agencies, law enforcement or governmental organizations where we are required to so by any applicable law; or
• Our contractors and other third-party agents outside of the Leadwood expeditions for any of the above or to send you marketing information on our behalf.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee). If you find at any time that any of the information we hold about you is incorrect then you should promptly notify us and we will correct the inaccuracy.
For example, the cookies will be able to collect the following information about your behaviour:
• Web pages on our website that you have visited.
• Whether you downloaded a particular material.
• Whether you have viewed a video/photos material on the website.
You can contact us about privacy issues or comment or complain about our privacy practices by contacting us at our Head Office in Nairobi, Kenya. Write to us email@example.com
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+254 (0) 724731331